Are you a crazy streamer who wants to enjoy streaming in a limited budget? As you navigate the vast sea of streaming platforms, you may be wondering, how can I afford yet another subscription?
It’s undeniable that while the world of streaming has opened up a universe of content, it’s also led to an increase in monthly expenses.
So if you are wondering what to stream on Paramount Plus and other streaming sites, without breaking the bank, you are on the right platform.
Here are ten strategies for budgeting your streaming activities despite the price hike.
The Need for Budgeting in Streaming
In a world where new streaming platforms seem to pop up every other day, maintaining control over your entertainment budget can feel like an uphill battle.
From Netflix to Hulu, Amazon Prime to Disney+, and not forgetting Paramount Plus, the cost can quickly add up. That’s why it’s crucial to have a budgeting strategy for your streaming services.
Strategy 1: Review Your Subscriptions Regularly
Just like you would with any other part of your budget, it’s essential to review your streaming subscriptions regularly
Are you getting value for your money from all your subscriptions? Are there services you rarely use? It might be time to cancel those and only keep the ones you use regularly.
Strategy 2: Share Subscriptions with Family or Friends
Most streaming services allow for multiple users on one account. That means you can share the cost (and the benefits) of a subscription with family or friends. Just make sure everyone pays their share!
Strategy 3: Take Advantage of Free Trials
Almost all streaming platforms offer free trials for new customers. This can be a great way to try out a service and see if it’s worth the cost before you commit to a subscription.
Just remember to cancel before the trial period ends if you decide it’s not for you.
Strategy 4: Rotate Your Subscriptions
Who says you have to be subscribed to all services all the time? Consider rotating your subscriptions based on what you want to watch. Finish all the shows on one platform, then cancel that subscription and move on to the next.
Strategy 5: Look for Bundled Deals
Many streaming services offer bundled deals where you can get two or more services for a discounted price. For instance, Disney offers a bundle with Hulu and ESPN for a lower price than subscribing to each separately.
Strategy 6: Use Ad-Supported Free Versions
Some streaming platforms, like Peacock and Hulu, offer free versions of their services that are ad-supported. If you don’t mind sitting through a few commercials, this can be a great way to save some money.
Strategy 7: Limit the Number of Streaming Services
While it might be tempting to subscribe to every new streaming service that comes out, it’s probably not necessary. Limit yourself to a few favorite platforms and rotate as needed.
Strategy 8: Leverage Student or Senior Discounts
Many streaming services offer discounts for students or seniors. If you fall into one of these categories, be sure to take advantage of these deals.
Strategy 9: Make Use of Your Local Library
You might be surprised to learn that many local libraries offer free streaming content. It’s worth checking out what your local library has to offer.
Strategy 10: Consider Cable Alternatives
Finally, you might want to consider cable alternatives like Sling TV or Hulu Live. These services can offer more variety and sometimes even more savings than traditional cable.
If you are ready with your subscription, then let me present you top movies and shows on Paramount Plus you can enjoy tonight.
What to Stream on Paramount Plus?
Top Paramount Plus Movies:
- The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run (2020): Our favorite Bikini Bottom dweller embarks on a thrilling rescue mission.
- A Quiet Place Part II (2020): Get ready for more heart-stopping, soundless suspense in this sequel.
- Infinite (2021): This sci-fi action thriller’s all about reincarnation and past-life skills.
- Pet Sematary (2019): Stephen King’s terrifying tale gets a modern retelling.
- The Rhythm Section (2020): Join a woman on a vengeance quest after her family’s killed in a plane crash.
Top Paramount PlusShows:
- Star Trek: Discovery (2017): Follow the voyages of Starfleet on their missions to discover new worlds and new life forms.
- The Good Fight (2017): If you loved The Good Wife, this spin-off’s legal battles and drama are sure to reel you in.
- Picard (2020): Jean-Luc Picard steps into the limelight in this Star Trek series.
- The Twilight Zone (2019): This reboot of the classic series will give you chills.
- The Stand (2020): Another Stephen King adaptation about a world devastated by a plague and embroiled in an ultimate battle of good versus evil.
Remember to grab some popcorn and enjoy the shows and flicks!
By implementing these strategies, you can keep enjoying great content without letting your budget get out of control.
The world of streaming doesn’t have to be a drain on your wallet. With a bit of strategy and some savvy decision-making, you can enjoy all your favorite shows and movies without breaking the bank.